Registering for the Reunion
Online registration for the reunion involves several screens which break the registration process up into 3 manageable steps. This page describes the screens and the process.
When you register you will provide:
- basic info about your attendance , travel plans, lodging, etc
- identification of the attendees in your party (including youself)
- your (and the other attendees' in your party) selections from a list of reunion activities and events availeable at the reunion
You can always return to your registration to make changes during the open registration period, up to the invoicing cut-off date (7/9/2018). Once invoicing has been made, changes must be referred to reunion management for consideration on a case-by-case basis.
Screen 1 - Basic Info
Id and Status
This screen identifies you and provides info about your dues status and whether or not you have been invoiced (or paid) for your Reunion charges yet.
It also is the place where, if you need to do so, you can cancel/ de-activate your registration prior to being invoicied.
Travel, Lodging, Requirements
It also asks for information about your travel plans to/from the Reunion, where and how long you will be staying while at the Reunion, and any special requirements you might have.
The system tries to make educated guesses about your most likely plans and fills in the blanks/buttons with those assumptions (which, of course, you can change).
Note: for Hotel Reservations, you must contact the hotel's reservation desk directly. Thephone number for reservations is (505) 724-3800 . Use the reservation code "(to be published)".
Recap (if registration fully completed)
If you have previously completed all three screens of the registration, you will see a registration recap section below the basic info section. There may be some warnings in red, indicating you must take action to fix errors that may have been found on your registration.
The registration recap shows a short summary listing your attendees and their selections. It will have a number of navigation buttons which allow you to
- Go directly to Screen 2 to review/edit Attendees
- Go directly to Screen 3 to Review/Edit the Selections
There are navigation buttons at the top and bottom of the screen which allow you to:
- Cancel any pending updates and return to the RAFINO home page
- Post any changes and return to the RAFINO Home Pags
- Navigate to the next screen, screen 2, Attendee info
Screen 2 - Attendees
This screen lists the Attendees, including yourself, in your party. The program automatically creates a list of attendees, using your membership roster data to fill in the attendee information for you (and your spouse, if the membership records so indicates).
You can edit manage the attendees on screen 2 using the buttons/links in the "Action" column of the table of Attendees:
- Add a New Attendee another attendee: click on the "Add a New Attendee" button at the top of the "Action" column
- view the details on an attendee: In the action column, click on the "view" link corresponding to the desired attendee.
- edit the details on an attendee: In the action column, click on the "edit" link corresponding to the desired attendee.
- remove an attendee: In the action column, click on the "remove" link corresponding to the desired attendee.
Each Attendee will have an editable Rank or Honorific (e.g., COL, CSM, MRS, MS). Its default value will be the value, if any, in the "Rank" field of the member record in the member roster (or, for a spouse of a member, the value "MR" or "MS", based upon the member's gender).
Each attendee will be in one of the following roles:
- Registrant: that is you - the RAFINO/RAFINCO Member
- Registered Spouse/Guest: this is a registered individual (your spouse, significant other, or your full-fee guest)
- Guest: This is someone who is attending as a member of your party and is other than you or your spouse, and is not a full-fee individual
The screen has three navigation buttons:
- Post any changes and return to screen 1, or
- Post any changes and move on to screen 3
- A "Help" button
Screen 3 - Activity/Event/Menu Selections
This screen handles the meat of your registration. Here you make selections from among the presented array of activities and/or their option choices.
The selections array lists a table whose rows are the Reunion Activities/Events and whose columns are headed by each Attendee's nickname. At the intersection of each row/column is a checkbox where you can make a selection for the Attendee.
- To make a selection in a checkbox, click on the box to cause a checkmark to appear.
- To remove a selection in a checkbox, click on it to make the checkmark disappear.
At the top and bottom of the screen are five navigation buttons:
- Cancel and return to RAFINO home page
- Post Changes to the DB and return to Screen 1 of your Registration
- Post Changes to the DB and return to Screen 2 of your Registration
- Post Changes to the DB and return to RAFINO home page
- a "Help" button.